10 great reasons to buy our produce
We think the main benefit is that members can see the origin and welfare of their food, but there's a few more we could wax-lyrical about, including:
- You can meet our animals and like-minded people on one of our family-friendly Farm Open Days or social events
- We farm to organic standards - you won't find any toxic chemicals on our land, in our milk or meat products!
- We only buy in additional produce from our local network meaning you'll also be supporting ethical and existing food enterprises and producers within 15 miles of Chagford
- We aren’t driven by profit, so we have no shareholders to impress, just our members
- Convenience food – it's all been locally produced and retailed. Its delivered in one place locally for you to collect it and we'll send you a text message when its waiting for you.
- Affordability - our produce is typically cheaper than similar high quality and organic produce available in supermarkets
- Our packaging is biodegradable, recycled or recyclable
- We know all our members' names...and sometimes their dogs! Give us a ring and we can put you through to the farmer or manager, meaning giving your feedback couldn't be easier (link to feedback form here)
- Access to special dietary foods, including raw goats' milk, organic woodland reared chicken, local honey and chorizo
- We share our resourses and agricultural knowledge with the community so that important heritage skills, including hedge-laying and dry-stone walling don't become rural myths
You can review our produce, get a quote and sign up by clicking here.